DBCLS TogoDB database hosting service
Database Center for Life Science (DBCLS) hosts your database as a public scientific archive.
What is TogoDB?
TogoDB presents a simple and quality database service. User can deploy a database within a few minutes.
TogoDB simply accepts tabular formatted data which can be easily exported from standard spreadsheet applications.
- Obtain your own OpenID (or use 'guest' account for trial)
- Login to the TogoDB system
- Upload your CSV data and follow the instruction (sample file)
- Customize columns and views (if needed)
- Make it public or privately invite your colleagues to complete your DB
That's it! See the tutorial ( English, Japanese) for more details.
In contrast to its simplicity, TogoDB comes with remarkable features which many life science databases often lack:
- All databases can be released as CSV, JSON and RDF (XML, Turtle) files with semantic annotations
- Built-in advanced search engine including numerical ranges and regular expressions targeting data effectively
- Database records are shown by default without requiring users to seek for appropriate search keywords
- QuickLook-like interface offers ultrafast browsing experience thoroughout large number of entries
- You can also embed your database into any web page via JSONP API
Terms of service
TogoDB service is free and open to all users. Please read English or Japanese version of the "Terms of Service" for more details.
|Loading data from server